NBFM problem with rtl_fm on Raspberry Pi 2

Hayati Ayguen h_ayguen at web.de
Wed Jul 15 06:26:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

there's no NBFM demodulation problem when using Debian Jessie on Raspi2
http://sjoerd.luon.net/posts/2015/02/debian-jessie-on-rpi2/

and compiling everything necessary on thr Raspi2 itself.
This distri comes with gcc 4.9.2.
Thanks to Murat for his tip to try Jessie.

Now i get useful audio - with some noise in the background, what i have
to check with raw mode.
But it's now understandable audio, what wasn't the case with Raspbian
(based on Debian Wheezy, coming with gcc 4.6.3).

kind regards,
Hayati