sdriq on mac

Alexander Tudor alexander.tudor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 04:05:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have tried to use gqrx with an RFSPACE sdriq using the gr-osmosdr.
The experiment failed on both 10.7.5 and 10.9.5 despite following the ftdi site instructions for either OS.
I have installed all s/w via mac ports.
D2XX is installed in /usr/local/lib and, according to the suggestion of a person from Ettus, tried to set DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/usr/local/lib/libftd2xx.1.2.2.dylib gxrz.
All to no avail. When I run gqrx I get:

and if I edit the settings, I get:

But there is not /dev/ttyUSB0 nor do I know why a device is required if there is direct access (I suppose via libusb?).

System profiler clearly show the device:

Could anybody tell me what is the prescribed way of achieving what I am trying, or a way of debugging what is wrong?

Thank you,

Alex