Elonics 4000 bandpass

393775602 393775602 at qq.com
Thu Jan 16 15:20:22 UTC 2014

i want to write an android app with the Realtek DVB-T Dongles ,is there any librtlsdr API for android?

From:  "Nikos Balkanas";<nikos.balkanas at eyeonix.com>;
Date:  Thu, Jan 16, 2014 05:57 PM
To:  "osmocom-sdr"<osmocom-sdr at lists.osmocom.org>;

Subject:  Elonics 4000 bandpass

Hi,

I would like to use my E4k dongle for wider spectrum analysis. Currently the tuner is very specific to a frequency. Is there a way to widen its bandpass filter?

 I have noticed some filters in src/tuner_e4k.c: Mixer filter, IF RC filter and IF channel filter. Are they of any use?

Is there a librtlsdr API?

TIA,

Nikos