Elonics DVB-T dongle initialization

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Thu Jan 9 14:00:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 09.01.2014 12:51, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> I work with Linux and a lot of the rtl drivers are for windows. Therefore I
> am developing my own drivers and would like to skip libsdr for now.

"a lot of the rtl drivers are for windows"?
rtl-sdr was originally developed on and for Linux, but since it is
based on libusb it is now used on Windows and OS X as well.

Build instructions for Linux can be found here:
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr#Buildingthesoftware

rtl-sdr will is part of Debian sid and will also be found in
Ubuntu 14.04:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+package/rtl-sdr

Regards,
Steve