odd results working at 250ksp/s

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 22 10:06:06 UTC 2013

He sent me two frequencies in private email. These were in the FM
broadcast band (in the US). He probably needs to notch them out
in order to get adequate response.

As for wanting narrow bandwidth - I am not quite sure why he thinks
that is a benefit. I use a large FFT (about 10 Hz per bin) and use
the zoom control to see fine detail. (Different FFT settings suite
different uses. This one seems to be a good compromise with my two
needs. I'm too lazy to change it.)

{^_^}