Broadcast FM subcarrier decoding?

Alan Corey alancorey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 02:19:40 UTC 2013

SCA is what I was thinking of, but this sounds more like overload.  From my raw notes:

 If I tune to 88.500 MHz I see signals about 88.3367 and 88.662
The upper one is 162 KHz away, the lower one 163.  If I click on one I hear nothing.

The same is true of WAMC(?) at 90.300 with 90.138 and 90.465 so 162 and 165.

-----
I don't have a screen shot and I haven't seen it happen lately.

  Alan

-----
Radio Astronomy - the ultimate DX