New item for the "Known Apps" section of OSMOCOM rtl-sdr

Thomas Frisch info at e-tom.de
Fri Mar 1 14:51:37 UTC 2013

Hello osmocom-sdr-Team,

i spent some time to get familiar with GNU-Radio and RTL-SDR stuff and
have implemented an decoder for the FS20 wireless home automation
protocol. Maybe this is something for the "Known Apps" section in the
OSMOCOM rtl-sdr wiki.
Since i am a hardware/FPGA/RF guy, my programming skills are not the
best, not at all in python, so i hope the code is not too scary.

Name:    rtl_sdr_FS20_decoder
Type:    gnuradio app
Author:    Thomas Frisch

My compliments to the whole OSMOCOM Team, you are doing a great job.

regards

Thomas