e4000 r820t signal output

Francesco Gugliuzza f.gugliuzza at hacklabproject.org
Wed Jun 12 15:58:42 UTC 2013

If the tuner output impedance is known, you could use a balun transformer
of the right type to convert the signal, and get total galvanic isolation
as an extra.
Also, you need a good lowpass filter because the audio cards sample at
44100 or 48000 Hz and the lowest tuner output bandwidth is surely > 1 MHz.

--
Francesco Gugliuzza
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
E-mail: f.gugliuzza at hacklabproject.org