gr-osmosdr frequency range for rtlsdr

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Tue Jan 1 22:03:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 01.01.2013 21:45, Dimitri Stolnikov wrote:

> If you can provide the numbers i will add them to the implementation. It
> seems that at least for the E4000 tuner these numbers will vary by some
> 10MHz dependent on temperature.

For the E4K: Not only by temperature, also for each batch of chips, so
for the corner frequencies of the range you should just try to tune and
look at the return value if it suceeded.

As for the other tuners: We have list in the wiki, which we could
implement:
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr#Specifications

Regards,
Steve