R820T No supported tuner found

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Sat Dec 7 15:34:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 07.12.2013 15:14, Markus Macher wrote:
> No supported tuner found

Unfortunately it looks like you got a stick with a defective tuner
(or a defect on the I2C bus/power supply of the tuner).

Nevertheless, could you please try the attached patch (git apply
*.patch), and report back the output of rtl_eeprom?

It scans and lists all devices on the I2C bus, for the very unlikely
case that your R820T uses a different address.

Regards,
Steve