How to get IQ samples from multiple rtl-sdr dongles in a synchronized manner?

Jiao Xianjun putaoshu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 02:56:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yes, you are right. The thought is kind of message combination or
information fusion, diversity receiving. In this situation, large distance
spaced antennas/dongles are required to get enough diversity.
But in some application, such as beam forming, direction finding, we want
to have antennas/dongles located in a strict relation ship, such as
lambda/2 spaced antenna array. In this case we want to detect carrier
phases of each channels.