Problems compiling rtl-sdr on debian

lee jones slothpuck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:43:08 UTC 2013

I also have re-tried with installing the pkgconfig file recompiling by
using autoconf rather than cmake. But I still get lots of errors;

http://slothpuck.no-ip.org/tmp/autoconf-build2.txt

what's concerning me are all those "unused parameter" error messages,
as if they aren't being built in and that's maybe why rtl_tcp just
hangs or crashes.

ljones

--
:)