Thank you

Marco Haakmeester marcohaakmeester at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:07:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I believe through this mailaddress I can reach the persons that have written the excellent
wiki on the installation of the realtek receiver for it to receive ADS-B signals.
I am a vivid Linux 'customer' but not a programmer. Yet, using the
instructions I have been able to get a signal on my pc.
So thanks for a well written wiki!

Best regards,

Marco

Ps: the most difficult issue to tackle was to find an address for this 'thank you' note ;-)