RTL-SDR with MSI DIGIVOX Micro HD suppot

Höss Lajos mngc at citromail.hu
Sun Oct 21 10:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have USB DVB-T stick. Possibly add suport for rtl-sdr?
Name: MSI DIGIVOX Micro HD (Dexatek clone?, i see black diamond design, same as Dexatek, and i found 1d19 = Dexatek)
USB ID (from linux and windows): 1d19:1104
Working (very old) driver for linux rtl2832u, my linux very old, i cannot complile the current rtl-sdr because libusb, etc. too old.
I will ugrade to new linux, but requies long time. I not know how to identify the tuner, but from dmesg i think this device use rtl2832 chipset + FC2580 tuner
I try with nightly build sdl-sharp, and the latest http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/attachment/wiki/rtl-sdr/RelWithDebInfo.zip on windows, no succes.

mngc