LTE-Tracker

James Peroulas james at peroulas.com
Sun Nov 18 04:40:55 UTC 2012

Hi! I just released a major update to the LTE code. There's a new program
called LTE-Tracker that camps on a certain frequency and tracks, any LTE
cells that it finds.

Interesting features (all are in realtime):

   - You can see cells popping in and dropping off as the receiver is moved
   around the coverage area of the different cells.
   - You can see the actual transfer function of the wireless channel
   plotted on the screen.

I've also made a small change to CellSearch so that now, it also displays
the number of antennas (ports) on the basestation.

Please let me know of any comments or suggestions!

http://www.evrytania.com/lte-tools/lte-tracker

James

--
*Integrity is a binary state - either you have it or you don’t.* - John
Doerr