PATCH: Silence warning about int/socklen_t signedness

Christian Vogel vogelchr at vogel.cx
Fri May 25 12:24:59 UTC 2012

There's only one warning for me when compiling rtl-sdr, which is
about the signedness of the third (size) argument in accept().

On linux it's socklen_t* and I *think* (google...) that windows
does not have socklen_t at all. In accept it uses int.

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winsock/winsock2/winsock2.h
	WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE
	SOCKET
	WSAAPI
	accept(
		IN SOCKET s,
		OUT struct sockaddr FAR * addr,
		IN OUT int FAR * addrlen
	);

Can someone please check if it compiles on windows with the attached
patch?