Call for participation LSM/RMLL

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:49:34 UTC 2012

Dear Osmocom-SDR community,

This email to inform you that the call for participation for the next Libre Software Meeting (LSM or RMLL: Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) ends on 31st March: http://2012.rmll.info/en/participate/call-for-papers

This edition will take place in Geneva from 7th to 12th July 2012 (7-8 general public days, 9-12 theme focused, professional).

Personally, I'm co-coordinator of the media/TV/Radio/Graphics theme where we will have different projects for media and broadcasters presenting cases. There will be for example a presentation and demonstration of a high power transmission digital radio transmission based on CRC tools, USRP on a power amplifier/mask filter.

It would be of great interest for the communities to learn about the Osmocom SDR and RTL SDR (in a presentation) and possibly play with them (in a workshop). Applications would be interesting too.

So please don't hesitate to directly submit.
Don't hesitate also to contact me for more information.

Mathias Coinchon