FC0012 tuner

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:43:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

The rtl-sdr is really great ! Congratulation and thank you for your work !
This really democratises the SDR to anyone with so low prices.

I have an ezcap ez646 USB stick, based on rtl2832u but this one has a FC0012 tuner chip.
I wondered if some of you had information or clues about this tuner as you have developped the driver for the FC0013.
Then I could attempt to adapt the code for this stick.

Regards

Mathias Coinchon
opendigitalradio.org