patch for rtl_tcp

TAKAHASHI Tomohiro edy555 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:09:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm new to this list. First, I want to say thank you to authors and
contributors of this great work.

I have set up a receiver server on Raspberry Pi with rtl_tcp,
it seems it works good and can receive various signals with
client gr-osmosdr on gnuradio or gqrx.

But unfortunately I have encountered a trouble. I found rtl_tcp
raise segv on reconnected from client.
I investigated cause of segv and succeed to make a patch.
Fixed rtl_tcp works good on raspberry pi(raspbian) and windows(mingw).
I also make a startup script for debian/raspbian.

I have push fixed code on github branch.
https://github.com/edy555/rtl-sdr/tree/rtltcpFixSegv

Please consider to pull this patch into original osmocom repo.

Thanks,
Tomohiro
---
TT