No subject

Sun Jan 9 16:46:45 UTC 2022

having quite some lab equipment sitting around in that room.

As LaF0rge, who brought along most of it last time, won't be
around (to my understanding), I'm prepared to bring devices
like that this time.

Let me know if you would like to have any on the following
list at the congress specifically, as I might not be able to
allocate transport for all at once.

DPO Oscilloscope 4 Ch, 500 MHz, 5 GS/s
Analog Oscilloscope (w/ readout) 4 Ch, 400 MHz
Spectrum Analyzer 2.9 GHz
VCO/PLL Analyzer 3 GHz, resol. 1 Hz
Microwave Counter 20(24) GHz, resol. 1 Hz
Freq. and Time Interval Counter 25 ps, 12 digits/s
Signal Generator 3 Ghz, 0.01 Hz, AM-FM-PhM-PM
Vector Signal Generator, IQ, ser., par.
VSA Transmitter Tester 4 GHz
Function Generator 20 MHz, 0.000001 Hz
Arbitrary Generator 1 Ch, 1 GS/s, 1 MS, 500 MHz
Lab Power Supply 20 V 5 A
Metrology Multimeter, 8.5 digits
Cs Frequency Standard
Rb Frequency Standard
Modulation Domain Analyzer

Of course I'll always bring handheld multimeters and screwdriver
sets, as last year's demand has shown.

Hoping on some feedback on requirements,
see you soon,
Jochen