[osmocom-event-orga] 36c3 planning (Re: Camp After-Meeting)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Sep 28 15:22:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 09:42:54PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> My feedback in terms of possible areas of improvement is:

that was a nice list on which I cant really comment much.
I have another list however:

- the POC will arrive in Leipzig on the 22nd of December and so should
  we, or at least some of us.
- I plan to be in Leipzig on the 15th, though it might become the 17th,
  but not later.
- we should have our server ready as early as possible. eg. I would be
  happy to temporarily set it up on the 18th or so, with one BTS
  connected. (this needs to be considered when obtaining a licence I
  presume.) - and then on the 22nd/23rd it should go into the
  "datacenter".
- I probably could come to Berlin for a meeting to discuss things in the
  2nd half of November. Shall we have a dudle now to find a date?
- this year at camp we had 3 switchports on each datenklo, and the POC
  also had 1 or 2. Cant we make life easier for the NOC and share some?

I think we should store these lists somewhere else than on a mailinglist. Where?

--
cheers,
	Holger