[osmocom-event-orga] 36c3 Meeting

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Thu Nov 28 10:15:05 UTC 2019

Hi All, I did not make it to mumble, Looking at the pad...

on iphones. - I have seen strange iPhone network and/or SIM lock that I
did not fully understand, was like the device itself refused to roam.
don't know if that is related.

neeels, when you talk to thomasDOTwtf, please verify one last time about
the possibility of SMS interconnect to the upstream provider.

It still is not 100% clear to me if this is blocked because

A) unavailable via the upstream provider for whatever reason

or

B) a lack of gateway API in osmo-msc

(of which B is not a thing)

k/