[osmocom-event-orga] 36c3 Meeting

bibor bibor at syscallofduty.org
Tue Nov 19 23:07:33 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

Congress is approaching, so the crew for 36c3 should have another
meeting to discuss the current plans and become a little bit more specific.

I would like to propose a fully remote meeting in
jitsi/skype/nextcloud/whatever, so everyone can participate independent
from their current location (we had some problems with half-remote
meetings). Everyone who wants to help with the 36c3 cellular network is
invited to fill out this doodle:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/9xiGm3JUtw/

I'll send another mail, when the date is set.

Thanks and see you there,
bibor