[osmocom-event-orga] Camp Village (Singularity City)

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Thu Jun 13 21:43:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

the Singularity City is a village [1] at the camp.
The POC is also part of the village. I would like to join the
the village (as GSM Team) as well as with my tent.
The Singularity City is also organising infrastructur for the village
including kitchen, fridge, power distribution, [...]. The website
contains also further information [1].

The question is do we want to join the team and setup there a GSM tent?

How many of us will be there with a tent?

reneger from the POC asked me if we could provide this information
until Tuesday 18. Juni.

best,
lynxis

[0] https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/6e6d1392-d5e3-4b63-bb8b-75b025cd9b06
[1] https://singularitycity.de/

--
Alexander Couzens

mail: lynxis at fe80.eu
jabber: lynxis at fe80.eu
gpg: 390D CF78 8BF9 AA50 4F8F  F1E2 C29E 9DA6 A0DF 8604