[osmocom-event-orga] Protokoll Orgatreffen Camp

bibor bibor at syscallofduty.org
Thu Jul 4 19:34:52 UTC 2019

GSM CAMP19 Meeting 4.7.2019

people: keith, lassulus, fsck, lynxis, bibor
Pad:

==== TOP 0: Ansiedelung ====

https://signup.c3assemblies.de/
https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/0ec408c0-87b0-4c46-ae19-43e356c98c5b

  * Who is in the 3G/GSM Team?
  * Who will camp there? {not osmocom village}
   * lynxis
   * maybe bibor
   * fsck
  *  Tent
    * fsck could probably organize a party tent  8x4m
      => he asks if he could have it

   https://tickets.events.ccc.de/camp2019hw/

   We need space for buildup and teardown!
   Tables

Deadline: Till Sunday 23:59 please fill yourself to the Wiki page
TODO: (lynxis): write a mail to myself
TODO: (bibor): tables and chairs
TODO: write down "Flash BTS PCU" "Provisioning nano3g" wiki page

==== TOP 1: Licensensense ====
* 3g is on its way, but hasnt arrived now
* telekom hasnt answered yet
  * 6 arfcn 1800
  * lte 5mz in 1800 or 800
* telefonica
  * asked for the same as telekom
  * never heard everything again
  => bibor is poking lynxis tomorrow everyday till we get a license
  => lynxis should ask him again

==== TOP 2: Logistik ====
* LOC needs things by 1.8.
* we want to ship things via LOC
* we want to store one pallet in cccv lager after the camp
bibor is the loc contact

==== TOP 3: Sim Karten ====
* dont know anything about it
=> lynxis pokes peter and kevin

==== TOP 4: Aufbau ====
* most people will probably around 17.8.
* tent will probably arrive on that weekend

==== TOP 5: Vorbau ====
* we want to ask people if they are willing to contribute
=> lynxis writes a mail
* we need to define tasks for preperation
=> lynxis searches for people to do that with him

==== TOP 6: Next Date ====

Work Meeting: 21.7. 14:00