[osmocom-event-orga] after 35c3 meeting

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Jan 11 02:28:28 UTC 2019

Hi friends of 35c3,

the dilemma currently is that this sunday bibor is not in town,
while next weekend kevin is unavailable. IMHO both are sufficiently core
members of the team to try and find a date that works for both.

That's why I added sunday 27th to the dudle.
Yes, <sigh>, yet another date, but let's give it one more chance to have most
of us available.

If you would be so kind to again revisit
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/35c3gsm/

If we get anything else than tickmars for 27th, then let's meet now *THIS*
sunday, 13th.  Be ready for the invitation as soon as 27th is clarified.
If you guys are quick to reply, we can make the final decision now.

Thanks!

~N