[osmocom-event-orga] after 35c3 meeting

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Jan 3 22:15:23 UTC 2019

We're trying to reschedule to this sunday, so that Vadim can join us in person.
I have edited the dudle to include this sunday:
 https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/35c3gsm/

It is kind of short notice ... please go to the dudle again and add
ticks/crosses for this sunday, so we can reach a decision. Thanks!

As venue, Lynxis suggested the AfRA. That is kind of far for me. Much closer
for me would be ... at my place in Kreuzberg near U Schönleinstr. That can work
if we are, I'd say, up to 8 people. After that I'm running out of chairs.

If you like, express your preference for venue here:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/35c3gsm_venue/

Thanks!

~N