[osmocom-event-orga] update from POC

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sat Oct 27 18:20:46 UTC 2018

I added some info to pad 9 about the POC; some of which is:

* POC offers to locate the prod core in a VM on their machine

* a POC core machine is set up and running already now, before congress
* neels will get VPN access (we can test against that)

* POC now use several Yate instances, one per realm (DECT, SIP, GSM,...)
* we use osmo-sip-connector to hook up

POC suggests:
* We can ask Lime to send us the LimeSDR devices used on EFR camp (ask POC, via neels)
to use them as GSM BTS

* Idea: share one secure network segment with the POC

See pad 9 for more details.
Any opinions?

~N