[osmocom-event-orga] SIM artwork

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Oct 20 12:10:24 UTC 2018

I think we should continue to assume that license(s) will work out and
not wait for confirmation on that before moving ahead with preparations.

Kévin Redon wrote:
> SIM card corresponding to the congress design, but I am not sure this
> is required for the next congress since a lot of white SIM card are
> remaining from the last congress

White cards are timeless and are really great to have as backup for a
long time to come!

But I think it's valuable to have cards with artwork for each C3.

We can get SIM artwork from the graphic designer if we want, and
I think it's good if we have one thing less to do ourselves, but
we have to provide a deadline and a template, so:

What is the deadline for ordering printed SIMs?

Is there a template from the manufacturer?

//Peter