[osmocom-event-orga] osmoserv online

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Dec 12 14:58:51 UTC 2018

Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> .. apparently take the boxes from the office on Saturday or Sunday.
> The gsmcore machine could probably go along with those boxes, too?

We discussed this today - the plan is to ship the server out of CCCB
on Friday along with other stuff from there - except for the SSD,
which travels with lynxis on Sunday.

I've just modified gsmcore:/etc/ssh/sshd_config to disable password
authentication, but there was no risk so far since no users have
passwords set.

I'll shut the machine down on Friday for pickup, but not before, in
case there are further configuration changes.

//Peter