[osmocom-event-orga] osmoserv online

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Dec 11 00:30:50 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 12:17:25PM +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:
> > I'll be driving with a camper on 22nd, that could be the emergency fallback.
>
> That's a great option! Thanks a lot.
>

> > Has anyone sorted out transport of the event pool boxes from sysmocom office
> > yet?
>
> If they are at CCCB by Thursday evening I think they can go in that

Ok, lynxis has confirmed that he will take over responsibility for the event
pool boxes, also about inventorizing and insurance via ccc event gmbh.

He will apparently take the boxes from the office on Saturday or Sunday.
The gsmcore machine could probably go along with those boxes, too?

Otherwise for all of this, me driving there on 22nd is another possibility.

So, Peter, if you can get the gsmcore box to the sysmocom office on/before
Saturday (pending lynxis' approval), or to my place (Kreuzberg) on/before 22nd,
then that should work out.

~N