[osmocom-event-orga] osmoserv online

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Dec 10 03:05:54 UTC 2018

Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> > Somewhat reluctantly (real bad block layer bug fixed only the other day)
> > I've updated osmoserv to 4.19.8, that has all struct members in the
> > debian header, so osmo-stp should just work<tm> now.
>
> Took a look now and it works!
> I can now connect a BTS to our gsmcore and get SIP on the other end,
> going towards the POC dev machine (but SIP is not working yet).

Good news. Thanks for confirming!

> POC says we can sort out connecting to SIP on tuesday.

All right. If you need it, sngrep is installed on osmoserv.

Soon we'll have to plan how to transport the machine to Leipzig. One
opportunity is now on Friday, the 14:th, but I think there will be at
least one later opportunity, by piggybacking on VOC stuff going from
CCCB.

//Peter