[osmocom-event-orga] Things to bring to Leipzig on 26th

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Dec 25 08:30:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm going to stop by at the sysmocom office, in case there's still something
to bring to the 34C3 venue.  I'm planning to arrive at some point before noon
on the 26th at Messe Leipzig.

So far I have on my list:
* more sysmoBTS (if any are still in the lab and not needed by Daniel)
* TEMS phone[s] + charger
* OsmocomBB phone[s] + charger
* RF Explorer
* SIM Card reader(s) in case we need to modify some cards
* some webshop items for Vadim + friend

>From my home, I am planning to bring:
* 1x personal sysmoBTS (we can put that up for R&D/testing in the GSM room)
* 1x femtocell for R&D/testing purpose
* extension cords / power strips

If you have additions to that list, please let me know before 7pm tonight (25th)
preferrably by personal e-mail.

Regrads,