[osmocom-event-orga] 34C3 SIM Cards arrived

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Dec 18 15:33:05 UTC 2017

Hi Neels,

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 04:26:06PM +0100, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> > FYI: The 5.000 white / non-printed SIM cards have just arrived at the sysmocom
> > office in Berlin.
>
> I planned to write up a CSV import for osmo-hlr-db-tool with the congress in
> mind. So, will the SIM card data end up in the sysmocom SIM card database? If
> not, what format?

The card data is already in the sysmocom (Odoo) database for some
weeks.  The IMSIs start with 262423403.... just like the previous ones
had e.g. 262423203... where "3403" is for 34C3.

> If no-one is going by car, we could distribute the SIMs in several smaller
> packages that several different persons could take to Leipzig...

Well, thre are also still the nano3G that need to be transported, so for sure
some means of transport will have to be found for those.  Not sure what
was the plan for this so far.  Lynxis?

I *could* go by car if necessary, but I won't go before the 26th, i.e.
too late for nano3Gs to be installed.  However, not too late to bring
SIM cards.