[osmocom-event-orga] 34C3 SIM Cards arrived

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Dec 18 09:24:56 UTC 2017

Hi all,

FYI: The 5.000 white / non-printed SIM cards have just arrived at the sysmocom
office in Berlin.

It's a package weighing 21.3 kilograms, just in case you thought SIM cards don't
weigh anything.

Alexander and Team: Please let me know when and how it is supposed ot be picked
up / shipped.  I suppose there's more you want to pick up anyway.