[osmocom-event-orga] re failure to call between two nano3G

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Dec 10 13:54:01 UTC 2017

Yesterday at the AfRA we ran two nano3G alongside for the first time.

We failed to call from one cell to the other. Now I reproduced the same for
SMS, and hence pinpointed the failure to Paging not working. It helps to not
run all cells with RNC ID 23: https://gerrit.osmocom.org/5264 :)

I've just verified that, with that patch, SMSing and calling from one nano3G to
another via OsmoMSC works!

~N