[osmocom-event-orga] Update on 33C3 GSM network plans

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Dec 7 22:31:09 UTC 2016

As of today it looks like I'll also be at the Congress, and would like to offer
my help. I've gathered some expertise on Osmocom in the past year that might be
useful.

I also have a stack of fifty or so completely blank (white) SIM cards in a
drawer at the office which seem to be available. We use them for 3G testing at
the moment, but they'll be quite obsolete once the VLR is implemented.

I don't aim to take over the "lead", has anyone else done so yet?
Anyway, feel free to assign a task / tasks to me.

Another question is: to setup GSM, should we be in Hamburg early? So far I'm
planning on arrival on the 27th. Let me know if early arrival/late departure
would help at all.

~Neels