[osmocom-event-orga] 32C3 Network setup

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Dec 19 22:37:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I will be there from some TBD time on the 26th onwards, but would prefer
to focus on osmo-iuh hacking rather than building up the network.

So I will be around and able to help if there's a real shortage of
hands.

In terms of equipment, I will try to make sure that on Monday the
sysmocom team is packing everything we have in terms of the usual
'devices used on events'.  Once that has been packed, we should know
exactly what is brougth along.

33C3 SIM cards are scheduled to arrive on monday, too.