OsmoDevCon 2014 / Date / Venue

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Wed Nov 6 10:06:44 UTC 2013

Excerpts from Harald Welte's message of 2013-11-05 16:58:25 +0100:
> = Who? =
>
> My intention is to keep it an 'active developer/contributer only' event,
> like we had it before.  I would also want to keep the group relatively
> small, to keep the 'Osmocom family' atmosphere.

I agree

> If desired, we could have one half or full day of public prsentations in
> a larger auditorium, but the developer meeting should be a close group,
> as known so far.

That might be a good idea.
But regarding the attendance at the monthly osmocom meetings in Berlin, I don't expect lots of people to appear

> = When? =
>
> Q1/2014.  In January, I'm not aware of any 'blocker' events.  February,
> there is Fosdem (Feb 1 + Feb 2), and MWC from Feb 24 through Feb 27.  In
> March there is CeBIT (March 10-14) and Easter holidays (with EasterHegg
> March 17-21).  Did I miss any other FOSS / mobile event that might clash
> in Q1?

If it's in berlin I have no fixed schedule yet for these date.
so any date fits for me

kevin