OsmoDevCon important information

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Mar 30 10:43:35 UTC 2013

Just one additional notice about the weather:

Pretty much like all of Europe, we've been experiencing an unusually
long and cold winter.  Berlin is absolutely no exception in that regard.

Right now we still have snow every other day and temperatures between -5
and +5 centigrade.

Please take this into consideration when packing your suitcase!