RRLP and USSD (was Re: OsmoDevCon important information)

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Mar 30 10:46:11 UTC 2013

Hi Max and others,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:12:31PM +0100, ☎ wrote:
> I'd love to hear about RRLP and USSD support - as far as I recall RRLP is handled by
> separate daemon, not sure about USSD.

Dieter, would you mind doing  15minute talk about your RRLP implementation?

Regarding USSD it's simple:  There is no external interface.  However,
as OsmoNITB now has SMPP for SMS, and SMPP is specified for USSD, too.
So the logical conclusion would probably be to add USSD support to the
existing SMPP interface, if anyone needed that.