OsmoDevCon 2013 / Schedule / Call for Topics

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:28:15 UTC 2013

On Feb 27, 2013 9:25 PM, "Harald Welte" <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> == Workgroup / Hacking days Topics ==
>
> Those are just those that come to my head so far, I'm primarily looking
> for your own suggestions/submissions here:
>
> * fixing osmo-sgsn (TLLI issues, persistent MM context, msgb ownership)
> * Brainstorming + kick-off for custom Calypso PCB
> * make GSMTAPv3 less vaporware?
> * OsmoCOS (card-OS) code sprint

Just a thought:
Good hacking requires good concentration and some time, so there should be
a very limited set of topics for the hackathon. There should be a mechanism
to select topics among all proposed, whether it's voting or benevolent
dictator decision.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO/Founder Fairwaves LLC
http://fairwaves.ru