OsmoDevCon 2013 / Schedule / Call for Topics

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Mar 3 21:54:51 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 07:31:08PM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> * Subscriber management
> (phonebooks for preloading on SIMs, extension management, etc)
> [...]
> * OpenBSC database code and schema changes
> * OpenSMSC code sprint

I added it to the wiki, thanks.  I hope others will bring forward more
suggestions so we can fill some more spots in the schedule.

For Talks, I'm also planning some 15minute slots for small topics.  Not
quite a lightning talk, but an opportunity to quickly introduce a topic
that somebody has been wokring on, to make others aware.   This e.g.
includes the work Dieter has been doing on feeding Qualcomm 3G DBG
messages into GSMTAP (similar to tobias' xgoldmon), or the
brainstorming/evaluation on how to drive CPRI/OBSAI based radio heads
from your own code.