EasterHegg 2013 with GSM?

Helge Jung hej at c3pb.de
Thu Jan 17 08:01:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

we already spoke about this with some guys in the 29c3 MOC room and
yesterday in #osmocom: we invite you to operate a GSM test network on
the EasterHegg 2013.

The event starts on March 29 (Good Friday), ends on April 1 (Easter
Monday) and is located in Paderborn, Germany (see [1] for an exact
location). We expect 250-300 participants from the CCC family.

As usual the POC is there with the DECT stuff, so you can team up with
them if you like. The EasterHegg has a workshop-like character so it is
maybe easier to test (new) features and - for example - experiment with
GPRS, EDGE and stuff (btw, are mobile phones IPv6-ready?).

Our request for a test license (2 ARFCNs) will be sent to the BNetzA
today.

Looking forward to hear from you,
   Helge.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlon=8.735322&mlat=51.713298&zoom=17