Test and Measurement Equipment

Jochen Frieling j.frieling at gmx.de
Sun Dec 23 17:30:09 UTC 2012

> > > And when do you plan to arrive and departure?
> > Arrival on 26th around noon and leaving after teardown.
>
> Great. Will you be at the GSM room?

Rest assured that I'll not set up these things in the Lockpicking Area...
Joking aside, I've been with the GSM group since Camp 2007 and 25C3, at
which the gathering took place at a round table in the hackcenter.
But not being an active developer, my role is support staff (hardware,
RF technology, test and measurement, delicate soldering) with a very low
profile otherwise.

Be seeing you,
happy holidays!

Jochen