OsmoDevCon 2022 ?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Nov 4 16:07:35 UTC 2021

I would attend (if the venue is in or near Berlin), April seems fine.

COVID: I'm less concerned about myself, but more about carrying it to people
near me, which extends to all of society, so I feel an obligation to have some
restrictions and requirements against COVID. It's not only up to us. I'm +1 on
requiring vaccination to attend by default. Maybe with the option for attendees
to request attendance despite no vaccination, and then see whether we can
unanimously agree on that?

About testing: it is possible to become contagious days after a negative test,
so only one test at the beginning is not doing it properly. In schools here the
requirement is to test every second day. We could adopt that.

About the venue, ideal would be IN-Berlin just twice the size. Spontaneously
thinking of CCC Marienstraße? I usually feel uncomfortable in a hotel /
business meeting environment.

~N