Asking about Modification for USSD RESP

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Tue May 18 17:33:02 UTC 2021

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 11:12:04AM +0000, Radiarisainana Sitraka wrote:
> When the phone send *#100#, the ussd responds with "the extension is xxxx" and it gives option to accept after this like button "ok". My question is it possible to perform this response of ussd for two options "reply" and "cancel" and the phone could reply the answer of the network?

this doesn't make sense in the use case of 'show me my own number'.  In general
you can implement this as so-called "EUSE" (External USSD Entity), see
see https://git.osmocom.org/osmo-hlr/tree/src/osmo-euse-demo.c for an
example on how to develop your own USSD applications that plug into
osmo-hlr.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/