Can't establish calls between two handsets [nanoBTS 165AU]

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Fri Jul 30 15:12:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 7/30/21 4:49 PM, Sebastian Mauer wrote:

> lchan(0-0-2-TCH_F-0)[0xaaaadc432ba0]{WAIT_RLL_RTP_ESTABLISH}:
> (type=TCH_F) lchan-rtp failure in state WAIT_IPACC_CRCX_ACK: Received
> NACK on IPACC CRCX

You received a IPACC CRCX NACK from nanoBTS as an answer to IPACC_CRCX
(that's sent osmoBSc->nanoBTS to configure the RTP stream on the nanoBTS
side).
So it seems the nanoBTS is not liking the configuration you are
requesting to it?
Providing a pcap file containing Abis RSL would help understand better
by looking at what the IPACC CRCX contains.
I'd bet you are passing a loopback address to it or something similar,
probably due to wrong osmo-mgw configuration.

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93