inter-BSC handover

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Mon Jul 5 23:32:27 UTC 2021

On 05/07/2021 05:47, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> Feel free to paste config files... bsc and msc
>
> ~N

Thanks Neels, I will test it again first.. I swap the lacs to force LURs
on each MSC restart and I think that might have got in the way in this
case... Off site now, but I will set up two BSC/BTS locally and check it
again.

Posting here again really to ask, should one also use:

  neighbor-list mode manual
  neighbor-list add arfcn 246

or just the :

  neighbor cgi 334 07 274 102 arfcn 246 bsic 62