People.osmocom.org seems to be down

Tomcsanyi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Thu Jul 1 19:22:22 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Sorry about creating noise on this list, but I could not find the correct place to raise this: people.osmocom.org seems to be down. I have checked it from multiple internet connections and also with DownDetector and the result was always the same.
I noticed this when I tried to watch a recording of the OsmoDevCall about SS7 and SIGTRAN - the link to the video timed out.

Apologies again for asking for a sysadmin task on this list. In case there is anything I could help with or there is a mirror of these videos I don’t know of (yet) feel free to tell me about it.

Thank you!

Domi